We strive to make the attraction as accessible as possible to all of our guests.
The following information will help answer any questions you may have on WILD LIFE Hamilton's accessibility and facilities for your upcoming visit.
- Ladies and Gents Bathrooms, as well as family and disabled bathroom located in our Gift Shop.
- We have endeavored to make most animal exhibits accessible for strollers and wheel chair access and will continue to improve this accessibility as the attraction continues to develop and grow.
- Ramps are available through the bulk of the attraction as are hand rails and tactile indicators.
- Our Breakfast with the Koala experience at Koolah Café is fully accessible.
- Car park in conveniently located at the entrance of the attraction with designated disabled parking bays near the entrance ramp.
- Seating is available at Koolah Café.
- Emergency exits are easily accessible and identified through our site evacuation maps with audible systems in place in the event of any evacuation being required.
- First aid facilities and team members are available on site should it be required and the Island Medical centre is 150m down the road from our attraction.
- If you would prefer your visit to be less crowded and loud, we recommend you visit during the week and outside of school holidays.